sunnuntai 16. helmikuuta 2020

Valentines Days

It was Valentines Day 2015, my friends came to my home and i baked little lovepastries and i made also special coffees. Like "lattes" or chocolate almond coffees. I first pour coffee bottom of the long glass and then the almond milk that i have boiled little first.  That`s how i made the milky coffee. I warm the almond milk and chocolate drink at the kettle,and  then i pour it to the cup. That was chocolate almond milk coffee.




When it was Valentines Day at year 2016. i made chocolate love mouffins`s and  hot chocolate drinks with mint chocolate.. I invited my friends to come drink cup of coffee to my home, couple of days before Valentines Day. I melted mint chocolate at the kettle and pour hot chocolate in there. Chocolate mouffins`s was a regular chocolate mouffins`s . I tried to made homemade "suukkoja" but those didin`t really succeed. :D I still haven`t tried doing them again. but someday im going to try to make them again. Someday they have to be good. :D :D  Chocolate mouffins`s were easier to made and i was deffinately sure that they wont dissapoint me. Kasmir helped me to decorate them with little pink hearts. :) My lovely friend Kristiina had make me a lovely present. She bring me a glass jar filled with little heart shaped candies and handmade card. <3  I also served heart shaped marshmallows. <3 <3 






At valentines Day 2017, Kristiina made also a present for me. A small jar made of glass with a small candle inside.  I didnt bake anything then,  i bought swiss roll at the grocery store. It was enough. I think more important was that my friends came to visit. 







2018 i baked chocolate cake.  I baked it night before Valentines Day. Next day when i left at school and picked Kasmir at the day care -center, we get home, and i stuffed the cake and decorated it with Strawberryshaped marshmallows and lovely other candies that i had bought at the grocery store.





Valentines Day 2019  i had a cup of coffee with Kristiina and i have made vegan chocolate pancake for us. 





Friday was Valentines Day again at this year.  My friends came over for coffee 
This year i made mudcake-cake.. I have seen somewhere a picture of stuffed mud cake, filled with mango and chocolate banana- foam between two mudcakes.
I thought it would be delicious if i put raspberry between chocolate cakes. And the raspberries pink colour is perfect for Valentine`s Day. 
And the cake was super delicious.
I decorate cake with little chocolate biscuit donuts and pink meringues. Cake looked very mysterious :D But it was delicious. <3

Mudcake- Cake 

Mudcake - Cake 

Mud Cake 

150g butter
150 g Dark Chocolate
50g Milk Chocolate 
1,5 dl Sugar
3 eggs
3,5 dl wheat flour 
0,5 tl baking powder


Raspberry Filling

200g raspberries
200g cream cheese
4dl cream 
(sugar how much you want)

Mash raspberries. Whip cream and add cream cheese. Mix it with raspberry puree, add sugar if you want. I put just couple of spoons sugar on filling and it was very delicious together with super chocolataty chocolate cake, because it was a bit sour.




Ei kommentteja:

Spring Picnic in the forest

  Kroo the chihu was with us. 💛 We had our sun- spring picnic every spring when is the first warm weathers and sun is shining. We said welc...